Join Our Team
- Short Stay Consultant
Short Stay Consultant
If you live on the Mornington Peninsula and want to get into Real Estate; if you’re ready to learn by being exposed to all areas of a Real Estate business; work in a great office culture within a team environment - this role may be perfect for you . . .
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Be part of our growing Short Stay team
- Experience in working with real estate lease administration software, including Homhero, Box+Dice and Trello would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous travel experience would also be an advantage
- Current Victorian driver’s licence and reliable car
About the role
We are looking for a Short Stay Consultant to assist with expanding and managing our portfolio of short-term rental accommodation. If you are an excellent communicator and you like to multi-task and problem solve, this role is perfect for you. Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with property owners.
- Delivering outstanding customer service to guests; de-escalating issues and resolving conflict when required.
- Coordinating and attending regular property inspections to oversee the property portfolio.
- Monitoring and managing cleaning to deliver the correct standard of cleaning, and to minimise guest complaints.
- On-boarding and project managing new property listings.
- Delivering high quality written and verbal communication to guests, property owners and contractors.
- Maintaining detailed information in our management systems.
The role is full time from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm based at our Flinders office
- Property Manager
If you live on the Mornington Peninsula and want to get into Real Estate; if you’re ready to learn by being exposed to all areas of a Real Estate business in a support role; work in a great office culture within a team environment - this role may be perfect for you . . .
Buxton does more than manage properties — we manage communities where families live and work. We’re searching for an experienced property manager who can help us, and our community members, continue to thrive. The ideal candidate will be a reliable customer-service specialist — we’ll provide additional training, if needed, for the right person. In addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations of each property, the manager will negotiate lease contracts, enforce rental agreements, and supervise maintenance.
- Experience in property management.
- Forge relationships with property owners, contractors, and building occupants, and oversee maintenance and preventive measures
- The management of a quality portfolio of properties
- Liaising with both Tenants & Landlords.
- Handling Repairs & Maintenance.
- Arrears Control & Rent Reviews.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Drivers license.
- A current real estate certificate or license.
Most importantly you will have a proactive attitude, and a strong willingness to learn and contribute to our team.